- Version with automatic input of wheel diameter and distance.
- Low rotation speed and double spinning button, allowing the machine to be used without wheel guard in EEC area.
- Model is available with automatic spin by pushing down wheel guard (B 225 A).
- Double display control panel with multifunction and interactive keys.
- Automatic wheel clamping at the end of the spin.
- Wheel support shaft locking brake.
- Side flange holder cabinet.
- Weight holder cabinet.
- Unbalance value detection precision: 1 gram (1/10 oz.).
- Unbalance display in grams or ounces.
- Unbalance display rounding setting.
Types of balancing available:
- Alu / Alu P
- Motorcycle dynamic
- Motorcycle Alu
OPT programs to reduce road noise by optimizing rim/tyre match
General utility programs:
- Self diagnostics
Front support base for balancing wheels up to 50 kg. without fastening the machine to the ground (optional).
- Base universal self-centering 3 cones - cod. 5-101494
- Threaded hub - cod. 5-101514
- Wheel gauge - cod. 453144
- 100 gram weight - cod. 430573
- Hex. wrench CH10 - cod. 2-00910
- Hex. wrench CH5 - cod. 2-00674
- Hex. wrench CH6 - cod. 2-00906
- Open hex. wrench CH17 - cod. 440384
- A wide range of accessories to meet all balancing needs are available
|Rim width||1.5" - 20"|
|Rim diameter||10" - 28"|
|Maximum wheel/machine distance||275 mm|
|Max. wheel width (with guard)||600 mm|
|Max. wheel diameter (with guard)||1117 mm|
|Max. wheel weight||75 Kgs|
|Supply voltage||115/230V - 1ph|
|Power draw||100 W|
|Balancing speed||9 - 130 rpm|
|Maximum unbalance value calculated||999 gr.|
|Average spin time (with 5"x14" wheel)||7 sec.|
|Shaft diameter||40 mm|
|Work ambient temperature||0°- 50° C|
|Noise level||< 70 dBA)|
|Weight (no accessories)||75 Kgs