Put an end to your workshop fitout nightmares
Get Levanta to help you design and equip your workshop…
When it comes to workshop fitouts there’s a lot to think about — the type of hoists you’ll need, where to position them, how many workbenches to get, and what tools to buy just to name a few.
Getting things wrong is easy — and it will cost you dearly in the long run as your overall productivity suffers.
Don’t take that risk. Talk to the friendly team at Levanta about your fitout today. We’ve got more than 20 years of experience in the automotive industry. We know what works and what doesn’t. And we’ll work with you to find the perfect fitout for your workshop.
Here’s what we’ll do to get your workshop up and running — fast!
Come up with a workable plan to meet your goals
Let’s look at some of the main objectives you want to achieve with your workshop fitout plan.
Some may be obvious, like ensuring the safety of all employees, or optimising the use of manpower and space, but what about making communication between functional areas easier? Or keeping your design flexible enough to accommodate rearrangement of the equipment, and the addition of new service areas?
You may also want to think about ways to minimise material handling costs, and facilitate the movement of personnel around equipment. Or any of a host of other considerations. When you sit down with our team, you’ll not only get real clarity about what you want to achieve — you’ll get a solid, practical plan that’s easy to implement and build around meeting your unique objectives.
Once we have a clear idea of your goals and objectives, we’ll provide you with:
- Innovative conceptual drawings and designs,
- Advice on optimising work space and workshop layout,
- Integration of all services,
- Professional installation of quality equipment,
- On-site training for all technicians,
- Full on-going service, support, and maintenance of all equipment, as well as
- Safety inspections, testing, and certification.
Get to work on a design that allows you to reap maximum rewards from your workspace.
More than just an aesthetically pleasing workplace, you want a workshop that works at optimal efficiency and offers the greatest possible convenience to your team. Our workshop fitout specialists know just what it takes to design a workshop that offers:
- Well-planned material flow,
- Minimal back-tracking,
- Related operations situated close together,
- More predictable production time,
- Easy adjustments to accommodate changing conditions,
- Provision for future expansion,
- Minimal material handling distances, and
- Orderly and efficient materials handling and storage.